Ohana regularly works with intermediaries to identify well-matched investment opportunities. For each opportunity presented, we will conduct a preliminary screen against our criteria and respond in a timely manner. We pay industry-standard finders’ fees.
If you have a deal that you think might be of interest, please contact us using the information provided on our Contact Us page.
Key Investment Criteria:
- Revenues of $2 to $30 million and at least a three year history of profitable operations
- Fragmented and growing industry
- 15% or greater EBITDA margins
- Limited concentration of customers
- Little to no industry cyclicality
- Preference for business and technology-enabled service companies with recurring or highly repeating revenue streams